28 September, 2005

Wow...had a great day...

...met some amazing people, walking round with Whittleman was, I think the perfect pairing, I would say - "Oh look at this, these guy's offer blah blah", he would say "Urm, right, thanks, but quite why is this interesting?" (but none the less) "charm charm charm" *wink* (perhaps at the odd lady), they would say "hehe......(ahem)...tech tech tech tech tech", I would say "Oh, excellent, that's a really innovative approach!" or "Wow!", and then *he* would say (quietly) "what does that mean?", I would (quietly) explain, and *BINGO*, eyes would flash...! Also I found two "out of left field" entries - my photo op of a T-shirt (from spreadshirt.co.uk) I found (geek'ily hilarious) dragged us into an interface that I thought could be a real fireball earner...Geeks love "geek brand" t-shirts...I know this, somehow...("ahem" again...) and my second spot was the company hitwise.co.uk (with a certain person at work in mind (JM)) but in fact it turned out to be a mega agency-convincing tool...perfect teamwork... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've become addicted to your blog... absolutely gutted that you haven't written up about 29th yet... 28th was a lot over my head... i take it you haven't sussed who i am... do you want a clue?... perhaps i'll just stay anonymous...

Unknown said...

Hehe...well...let's think.. :) I think I may have an idea... ;)