09 September, 2005

Morning again... ;)

...and here we are all packed up and re-stocked ready to go camping again! Hope this was the right decision! ;)

Oh, and last night, just before I went up to bed a *HUGE* spider crept right next to me on the curtain by the PC, but it escaped before I could capture or kill it...it still lurks somewhere...*grumble* :(

Talk more later... ;)

Update - Just located the tangled remains behind the curtain, looks like my aim was more deadly than I thought - note to self - don't leave back door open all the time, the shock of turning around to find oneself to be staring eye to eyes with a large, dusty menace at a distance of 2 inches, is more considerable than I like to admit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Deleting boring spam comments...