13 September, 2005

Working hard...

...on my mailbox. trimming off the obviously not specifically for me (being in not quite relevent groups on the GAL or just cc'd in fyi)/out of date (already actioned by me/someone else) email - here I find myself facing over *350* emails that actually require me to read and take some action (this could take a while)...still, at least now I've got sufficient room to actually *send* emails in reply now, as long as they are small, meaning I can start on my well practiced method of working from both top and bottom of the list (in turn), giving priority to the low hanging fruit (people who normally ask "quick to answer" questions and people who normally send large attachments just to clear a bit of space)...pesky server space restrictions... ;)

No comments: