22 December, 2006

Fink Birthday Eve... ;)

Party Preparation...
Got the beers in from the shed ready for my birthday meal tomorrow... ;) Had to refrain from actually putting them in the drinks fridge until Flyingpops went upstairs though as Santa seems to have chosen that cupboard to use as a store room... ;)
Santa sign
Oh and quick update on the detox, I fell yesterday and had an ice cold beer watching "The Muppets Christmas Carol"...so I made it, what was that? Almost 9 days...not too shabby... ;) Really ready for the festivities to start now... :)

Oh and another bit of news, off to New York again in February (BRRRR!!!), but more on that when I get details...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm beer :-)

We love that Muppet film, best version of Scrooge there is lol.

Have a great birthday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hope its a good one "old" friend. Lemme know if you fancy meeting up sometime after Christmas and before New Year.

Unknown said...

Aw thanks! ;)

Doh, -mr x- I think we might not manage it, sudden change of plan to go down to Cornwall for the New Year happened yesterday, so I think we are off right after the main celebrations until the 2007! Bah...