03 November, 2006

Dirty Sanchez:The Movie (2006) review

...right...just give me a second...

Yes......(and, yes, this needs *all* those dots)...I was *stupid* enough to watch "Dirty Sanchez:The Movie"...

No matter who you are, no matter what you have been through (and I've seen at least a little of the very, very bad things the internet has to offer), nothing, I repeat, nothing will have prepared you for the horrors that you are going to witness if you watch this movie.
I don't want to go into it in very much detail, but I had to cover my face several times, and was almost physically sick on two occasions...I also laughed my head off...

This, is a very peculiar film...I wouldn't advise anyone to watch it, in fact, I feel like warning people not to, because it is deeply, deeply wrong in so many ways, but some parts of it were really very funny...but you watch it, jaw agape, with a sense of horrified curiosity, how can anyone sink to this level?

It's a modern-day freak show, the freaks are the stars. If you enjoy degredation, humiliation, terrible violence, vomit inducing acts of vulgarity and some of the worst psycological abuse imaginable, then you'll love it...

If any of that worries you, stay *well* clear...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jezz, I just found out what a 'Dirty Sanchez' is, even the title is revolting. I couldn't watch the film, just reading the review made me feel sick. Whatever happened to the old Tommo

Anonymous said...

The Trivia page from IMDB:

"The film was originally shown to the BBFC in an unfinished version. They recommended that a sequence featuring a man sucking excrement from the anus of a live rabbit would need to be removed before the film could be classified '18'. This cut was requested on the grounds of an infringement of the Cinematograph Films (Animals) Act 1937. When the finished version was submitted, this sequence had been deleted and the film was passed '18' without further cuts."

I'll probably get round to watching it sometime I'm sure...........

bigbluemeanie said...

"If any of that worries you, stay *well* clear..."

Thanks for the warning!

Unknown said...

It's the "what's acceptable" level of the world zooming forward with the speed dial set at 11... :(