15 April, 2005

Snapped this last Saturday...

...I might be being a little unkind here, but somehow I think Lidl may have slightly misjudged it's normal customers demographics...I just have a little bit of a problem picturing the "horsey" set ever even getting to see this poster hanging so proudly in-store... ;) Is there really a market for bargain basement horse-coseys?
Click for a larger image...
While I am on the subject of last Saturday, I also had the chance to sit in the new VW Golf (as I "while you wait"'ed for some routine maintainance) -
Click for a larger image...
- it feels about 20% smaller than the Mk IV, peripheral visibility is down too thanks to the door frame moving up to squeeze in 4 doors...why? But still, it's the little things that make it special (you might have to click for the bigger image to see properly, depends how big your monitor is) -
Click for a larger image...
The logo is actually punched into the headlight bulb...very cute, wonder if it will retrofit to older models? ;)

No comments: