25 April, 2005

*cough* *sneeze*

I woke up today really suffering with the cold that I have been trying to fight off for about a week now. Really sore throat, streaming nose, cotton-wool level reality perception and aching fatigue level musculature performance...and it's cold, and raining, and a bit windy...so not really feeling full of the joys of spring ({waynesworld}if I were a Hogwarts house I would be either Snufflepuff or Sniffindor{/waynesworld}) as I huddle in my jacket, trying to keep my core temperature up -
Click for a larger image...
- then thanks to a "Broken down train" at Farringdon I have to disembark and stand in the rain waiting for a number 17 bus to crawl through the London traffic and whisk (wrong word) me to Kings Cross...great start to the week... :( We'll see just how much of today I can cope with, it's certainly not being terribly kind to me so far...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your feeling better now mate. Don't forget to play music to your plants to make them fell better too.