02 October, 2008

Free Lurpak (and spud) at Canary Wharf

Free Lurpak (and spud) #1
Feels like it's been a while since I last got a freebie, but actually it was only on the 3rd of September, and to be honest, I have actually walked past a few offers I didn't fancy including a whole huge great big litre container of "innocent" branded orange juice (but only because there were so many in the office I was sick of it by the time I actually walked past the stall and had the opportunity to grab some), anyway, today at the Wharf was probably the largest stall we have seen since Del Boy paid a visit...and it was all down to Lurpak butter...they set up their own few market stalls and were handing out (with a cheery "Good Morning Sir/Madam") little brown paper bags -
Free Lurpak (and spud) #2
- each containing a spud, some butter, a small recipe leaflet and some (in my case) pumpkin seeds, but other people reported getting garlic bulbs (which may have suited me better)...

Anyway, I'm Flyingpops will be thankful for a free feed courtesy of the tiny yellow musician... ;)

3 comments:

Ys said...

free spuds? I want one!

I hope you baked it that evening and slapped on the Lurpak :)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure flying pops will be happy with lurpak even if it was free...you know how she loves only anchor butter xx

¨°º©[ Fink ]©º°¨ said...

Unfortunately it was indeed snubbed...still, the spud and butter are now concealed, ready for a stealth attack in the week... ;)