05 March, 2010

Finks Links #86

Yay! It's Friday! So here we go -

Firstly, let's discover that they don't make computer manuals like they used to...

My Solar System (but I'll let you have a go on it, if you like)...

The seasons, from space...

Nikola Tesla's (actual) letterhead

Fancy a meal at a Ninja restaurant?

How about a nice snuggly floppy disk pillow?

Irish sculptor who works with scrap metal makes a rather good Alien Queen (weighing 1200 pounds)... ;)

...and then God created Saturn...(note - you need sufficient pop culture points to get this one)...

...and finally a scary Lullaby fail and a funny celebration fail... ;)

More at some undisclosed future date (maybe even next Friday)...! :)

1 comment:

kipperfrog said...

Haha, that's so funny you posted about that Ninja restaurant.. I literally just read about the Tokyo branch yesterday in my Danny Wallace book! Weird coincidence! It does look very cool, I think they should open one in London!