09 February, 2007

Virgin Dancing Queen


Virgin Dancing Queen
Originally uploaded by finkangel.

Well, i'm through and waiting to board, we've got the 'Dancing Queen', an airbus A340-600, pictured above...a single group of 145 school kids will be joining me for the duration of the flight, we should be landing in about eight hours...heaven help me... ;) Still, the nice man doing the announcements has wished us all a 'super' flight, so lets hope he's right...I'll wait until the very last minute before boarding though...No sign of the forecast snow, so all looking good in that respect...give me some time to transfer and sort my stuff out and then more from New York! ;)



See you later! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fink has just boarded the plane at 9.16 - take off scheduled for 9.30 - He'll post more when in NY.

Flyingpops

Anonymous said...

He has landed 12.06 local time.... have to say the Virgin website is excellent......

Unknown said...

In my hotel now, pretty tired but will post as soon as I have a few pics up...very tired, been up since (don't even want to think about it)...only half two local time! Argh! ;)