07 July, 2005

Right...we are off...

...from the sounds of things it is absolute chaos out there, Flyingpops spent 45 minutes walking to Victoria and it's closed, thousands and thousands of people are standing outside, I can imagine the scene is similar at the other stations...so she is stuck in London for the duration, central London is closed to traffic so we can't go and rescue her, and from the sounds of things the M25 and the M23 are absolutely packed (with rescue missions) as I suspected....

If/When I get home I'll post again....wish me luck! ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences from Spain. We hope the number of casualties do not increase.

Anonymous said...

My condolences from Germany. We're shocked.

Anonymous said...

Deepest sympathy from Georgia USA.

Chin Up!!

Chancy Georgia USA

Anonymous said...

No more talks of competition now. Lots of "Froggies" are with you today. Hang on.
Rose, Paris, France

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for London, I love that city so much.
Many best wishes from Germany!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all Londoners today. What a horrible attack. Thank you for continuing your blog on this awful day for you and London. I am reading and watching the news from Columbus, OH USA.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! My heart goes out to you all. Oh, all the people on the streets who don't know how to get home... I'm with you in my thoughts, get home safely,
K., Germany

Anonymous said...

I´m very sorry hearing about terrorism again. Spain is with all of you.
I wish it wasn´t happened.
Bea. Galicia. Spain.

Anonymous said...

Condolences for America.

-Mark

http://www.markmaynard.com