08 July, 2005

Flickr must have done...

...something, they *used* to cap bandwidth (as the Volksworld event pictures showed me), a number of my pictures from yesterday had almost 6000 hits which should have *totally* wiped out my account for the month so either I have infinite bandwidth (not had a chance to investigate, only spotted that my usage is still at just a few % of total capacity) or they have flagged up these pictures in some way to not count (which I wouldn't put past them either, being the cool guys they are)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flickr does not restrict bandwidth on your hosted images. Their only restriction is on the amount that you can upload to the Flickr server each month.

Unknown said...

Cool...(I never hit that limit, no matter how many pictures I take!) :)