15 July, 2005

Just sat watching the...

...Proms on the BBC (it's taking place at the Royal Albert Hall, don't bother with the BBC link at the moment, it's rammed *hard*)...quite extraordinary performances so far, in fact "virtuosic" as they say (looks quite different in there too from my visit to see "circ de soleil" do their interesting "thang")...I know there are a bunch of people watching it sat in Trafalgar Square on big screens this evening in the early summer, early evening sunshine...that might be nice... ;)

In a state of *minor* panic (*under the breath* - "I *can* deal with this"), I have also been trawling the web for a copy of HP6 in electronic form, just in case Tesco muck up, and none has been forthcoming (even .RU sources)...But I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that in this aspect the internet simply cannot provide for me the means to "fair use" what I have paid for in advance of the event...*cry!*
*Fink throws his dummy to the floor *and* blanket from the pram DELIBERATELY *so* awkwardly as to catch it in the front wheels thereby stalling it in the middle of the busiest aisle of the supermarket* *SULK* :(

(Sincerely well done to the publishers for keeping it *totally* off the black market thus far)...damnit... ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess I was unlucky there, I turned over to find some tart singing a laundry list which put me off somewhat.