15 July, 2005

Flyingpops has got the camera...

...today and I must confess that I feel really quite lost without it (which is interesting). Two ideas for things that sprang into my mind to say today have had to be put on hold because I couldn't take the shot I wanted...

I have my C500, but camera/phones can't (yet) be compared to even a basic point and shoot...I mean, I always have been guilty of taking a lot of photographs, but since starting this little venture the trusty FinePix basically hasn't left my side (apart from the Xbox LAN party) some redundency in this system would be nice...(and thus, item -

  • "a new camera"

- moves slowly up my mental priority list)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You certainly have a vocation for film of all types, even your movies of our trips stand up without any editing. You should get an SLR, I had a Yashica in the 60's which cost the earth then but the results were well worth it, there's nowt like wysiwyg mate. I've started carrying mine around now but as I don't go anywhere of note who knows what will come of it. Keep up the good work.