03 June, 2005

Oh, and this isn't funny either...

...was feeling a bit lazy (cooking-wise) yesterday when I got in, so decided to have nachos with some of Chilli Pepper Pete's "Tasmanian Devil" dip (it contains - Mangoes, onions, carrots, apricots, kiwi fruit, lemon, lime, english home grown tasmanian habaneros, coriander, sugar, garlic, sunflower oil and salt) and, I must say is quite delicious...as a result, I ate quite a lot...after about 10 minutes of idle dipping and grazing, I noticed that my mouth was starting to become rather swolen...I stopped eating, it didn't hurt so much as really start to make me worry about quite how swolen it was...forcing me to glug down some cold beer which immediately turned to froth as it boiled the capsicum away (an old curry-hand's best rescue remedy...oh pity the fools who ask for water, hehe ;)...so anyway, I shrugged, and forgot about it......until this morning, that is....

Now I have a second reason not to wish to leave the house, but in this instance I can assure you that there will be no photography involved (in the interests of common decency)....

So, overall this is not turning out to be a good day...I can't blame the stairs, being inanimate, and I can't blame Pete, who clearly marks each of his products with the disclaimer "If you play with me, you play with fire" (and I have certainly now developed a healthy respect for his W@r3Z...woof woof!), so I guess I am just stuck with sulking and the occasional pout...bah! >;P

No comments: