10 February, 2010

Sick of Snow

Sick of snow
Damn it....I am officially, properly sick of snow...sure, it's all fun and games to start with, running giggling through that fresh, crisp winter wonderland (and perhaps I am officially being "old" about it), but I've just had enough now...enough of being freezing cold (especially as I can't find my gloves), enough of slippery conditions, enough of trains and buses being delayed and cancelled at the first glimpse of a flake...

Just Enough...!

As I write this, it's snowing outside and people who don't have to be in an office are zooming around on the ice rink below the tower (probably laughing and blinking snowflakes from their eyelashes), but I'm just grinding my teeth and willing it (and the gloomy forecast for tomorrow and Friday) to please go away and come again another day (preferably next year)... ;)

3 comments:

boohoo said...

You grumpy old git... ;)

Actually this year was the first time I have ever thought that the snow might be a bad thing. Growing up sucks ;)

Mum said...

Yes,have to admit I was less than enthuastic this time,also felt smug as we had just got in from shopping about five mins before it started!

Anonymous said...

its sunny in cornwall!!!