11 February, 2010

"Rolling along, on our way"...

Thomas Driving ;)
Oh dear, this really is telling...I was sat here at my desk, minding my own business, just plugging away at the mountain of email in our group mailbox when suddenly I realised that not only had I been (in an absent-minded way) humming the tune that Thomas' Whinnie the Pooh Sort and Learn Cart plays at start-up, I had actually been singing (out loud) the lyrics...and not only singing them, but doing a (poor) approximation of Jim Cumming's Whinnie the Pooh voice (complete with little laugh)...

Oh dear (again)...thankfully nobody seemed to notice... ;)

3 comments:

Flyingpops said...

he he he ... i'm gonna bounce!!!

-MR X- said...

hahahahaha brilliant ;-)

Mum said...

So nobody thought your behaviour was strange,hmm ...begs the question what else you have been absentmindedly been up to.