24 July, 2007

Bug Jam Show Guide, in Kings Cross??!

Bug Jam Show Guide!?
Now, although this isn't *quite* the spookiest thing to ever happen to me, it ranks pretty damn near to it - Lunch time, I take a quick walk, enjoying the sunshine (curse it for coming too late!), get as far as Lavina Grove (down Wharfdale Road) and have to do a double take at the tattered bit of paper laying in the street in front of me...quickly followed (as I fumbled to find the camera in my rucksack) with an explaination to the two very confused builders sat watching me, mid-mothful of tea...

It was (although my mind was telling repeatedly me how staggeringly unlikely it actually was to be) a massively transported show guide for Bug Jam...sat, battered by repeatedly being run over, rain soaked, most of the pages missing, but still, unmistakably, the remains of a show guide handed out, one per car/bus upon entrance to the Bug Jam festival over the weekend...

This is **way** beyond coincidence...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's spooky...

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's a sign telling you that you shouldn't be at work?!

Unknown said...

Well, if I could rewind time and have the weekend again, I guess I probably would, despite the mud/rain, it wasn't a portkey though, cos I picked it up and it's on my desk in the office right now...just a wildly unlikely co-incidence... ;)