28 August, 2005

Slept like a log...

...from eleven last night until flyingpop's sunny "Morning!" text woke me up at about nine am...went back to sleep again for a while (just dozing really), had a long bath (ahhh!) then finished the washing (last few bits and yesterdays clothes, they are on the line, drying in the late-afternoon sun now)...more dozing during the day, updated my flickr tags a bit (noticed my first couple of hundred pictures were tagged really rather poorly) and watching more of "Lost" as I type...been charging all the various devices I am going to need for camping (phone, DS, camera batteries etc.)...just got to get all these bits together and pack them in my bag before I crash tonight, then I'm all set...

Up at six tomorrow...*nightmare*... :(

Oh and forgive me, dear blog, if I don't post a lot over the next couple of weeks (I may very well do so) but I honestly think that I am more severely in need of a proper rest (mentally and physically) at the moment than I may have been (thus far) in my entire life...and *everyone* deserves a break... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you have a good ol' rest Mr Fink, but don't stop posting! :D

Unknown said...

At a PC briefly Nate, but no signal for moblogging from the campsite! That post is the only one I have managed to get to up thus far!