11 August, 2005

I take it back, all my public...

...comments about Rob Zombie and his recent motion picture - "The Devil's Rejects", (sorry Rob) -
Click for a larger image...
- it's not actually a repeat of "House of 1000 Corpses" (which I thought was rather over-hyped)...despite my initial upset over character re-use...it's actually brilliantly re-crafted -=über=neo=- -=ULTRA=NASTY=- *totally* ground-breaking **SUPER**-horror (I'm running out of shift-characters to emphasise my words here, need to skip to comparison mode - ), it's Stephen King's favorite nightmare of family kidnap THRUST-distilled through the mind of Warren Ellis (without permission) then multiplied by Tarantino (can't wait for "Grind House" btw!), ripped without mercy across the hard, studded leather bench of (and mercilessly violated by) German BDSM and finally put through the same -=BASTARD=- printing press as "Preacher" (the comic)...*gasp*

I *honestly* thought we had seen it all...and my *God*...was *I* *WRONG*...

Great movie... ;)

Queasy-chops need not apply... ;)

No comments: