28 August, 2005

"How did something like this happen?"...

..."Black Rock" is still a mystery right now...(LOST)...

Shrill ring in the darkness (my mind swarms towards proper consiousness)! I grab at my C500, in a state of (island-fueled) high alarm and thrust it to my face, "Hello?"...silence...*scream*....static...*laughter*...at the other end..
"Babe? you okay??"....*laughter*...

"Hehe...I've just won a hundred pounds on the bingo! Well, 106 quid anyway...and guess what the winning number was"...?

(Here, my dignity takes over.... ;)

Get me out of here and on holiday, *please*...! It just doesn't work 2nd hand....GRR!

1 comment:

tpraja said...

Have you seen the new India search engine
www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular productslike MySpace,YouTube, Ebay,craigslist,etc.all for free to use and specifically for India.Anyone else try this yet? ByIndia.com First to Blend Search,Social Network,Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.