14 May, 2012

Ooo - A movie premiere...

Movie Premier
...today, being politely shared between the Empire and the Odeon - which is nice, I always assumed they fought tooth and nail for the right to host each one...

It looks like the (hardcore) fans have been camping out overnight (pic above taken from office reception window) - a quick bit of searching revealed that the movie is "Snow White and the Huntsman" and the stars wandering around outside my office at about 1730hrs (which mean's I'll be walking out directly into all the fun - no pictures please! ;) include Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth...Oh and apparently I walked right past Will.I.am in reception this morning too... ;)

What a star studded day! ;)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think Will.i.am is pretty short so he just wouldn't have been on your radar! Lol.

Flyingpops said...

LOL Sarah.. Fink, I'll get the red carpet out for you when you come home tonight.. Okay?!? :O)