29 July, 2010

This really cheered me up...

Cheered me up... ;)
...when I saw it (on my commute)... ;)

I especially like the way the outline has been slightly imperfectly drawn so the little chap appears to have a little bit of hair... ツ

On a related note - Do you like my new smiley? I nicked it from Asia...(just hope it doesn't translate as "anus" or anything)... ツ

Update - it's okay, it's just a syllable pronounced "Tsu"...

Update update - this are too cool to keep to myself...

ಠ_ಠ - disapproval (you see this one on Reddit quite a bit)
ʘ‿ʘ - innocence

...loads more over here...scroll down to East Asia...

2 comments:

David Isaacson said...

I have the daily commute down in the winter, get on the train and within 5 minutes I would be asleep and wake up 3 minutes before the home station :)

Unknown said...

Never could sleep on the train, always worry about not waking up in time and finding myself in Brighton!