05 July, 2010

Worn out Headphones

Worn out Sony headphones
I actually think this is a first...not quite sure what this actually says about me, but this, in all my long life (thus far) is the first pair of headphones that I have managed to wear out...

I've seen many, many pairs of headphones come to a premature end *violently*...I've *lost* plenty of them, I've even killed a few pairs trying to re-purpose them (the last set that went in the bin were going to be soldered to phono plugs so I could play my xbox without disturbing Flyingpops), but this is the first pair that has lasted long enough to, through continual use, (they are the pair that have lived with my PSP since I discarded the pair that came with it back in 2006) I have actually worn out...

They have served me so faithfully and for so many years that (oddly) I can't quite bring myself to throw them away...

No comments: