22 February, 2006

Bashed about...

Banana
...believe it or not this banana was perfectly yellow when I popped it into my rucksack and left the house this morning, makes me worry about my PSP rattling around in there!

On the PSP front I'm currently playing "Tokobot" (which is a funny sort of puzzle platformer, quite amusing) and *still* playing "Everybody's Golf" which has been absolutely unputdownable since I learned that the last course is called "Dino Park", opened up 3 so far, 3 to go... ;) However, as soon as I get hold of "Tales of Eternia" everything else gets dumped...been waiting for a decent RPG to come out...and I've checked, it works on my firmware level...(suprisingly!)... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your banana suffocated.

Unknown said...

:(
(was still tasty though ;)