03 February, 2006

Well, the doctor...

...is certainly worth his salt, it looks like it *was* a viral infection (good call!), my tonsils were almost back to normal by Thursday afternoon, today they are fine...so no need to help superbugs evolve by dropping antibiotics without proper cause... ;)

Throat is still on the iffy side and I'm obviously suffering a *bit* from lack of proper sleep (and a diet of mush and ice lollies) but in essence, I'm on the mend... ;) So I'm back in the office today, came in super early (on Flyingpop's London Bridge train) and going to see how I get on...on reflection I probably should have taken it easy and worked from home, but there we go...I'm here now... ;)

Tomorrow is a lads day at the Catholic Seminary (hehe, I love saying that)...knowing my luck I'll open one tinnie and fall fast asleep, but I'm not cancelling... ;) Tommo - chill the beer, prepare the snore-proof room and put the chop sticks on their stands...under 24 hours to go! :)

No comments: