21 October, 2005

What a morning...


...the flash I saw outside the window as I drank my orange juice, was not, after all, the paparatzi trying to get a sneaky shot of me in my smalls, but the beginning of an extremely heavy downpour, which still hasn't quite abaited...It's hard to motivate yourself out into these conditions for the journey into London... ;P


Oh and btw, made the last couple of pages of the quiz last night (by some miracle... ;)

On the way I witnessed the opening of the new nightclub in Redhill (Liquid and Envy (I think?)) -
Click for a larger image...
- utter chaos, it was like being in Leicester Square at a movie premiere, the whole place was packed, loads of police and the queue for entry stretched out of sight! Even though it was freezing cold and drizzling steadily they still had scantily clad dancers gyrating aboard the back of what looked like a converted lorry (into a cage with a pumping sound system)...mad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just spoken to "Mr Mercenary" at work, apparently when he went to pick up his girlfriend from there at midnight (she had VIP tickets through a friend) and he said the queue was *still* stretching right under the bridge, even at that time!!

According to reports it is absolutely stunning inside though...might have to pay a visit once the hoards have lost a bit of interest...! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got the answer about Coronation Street and also about Fame correct!!!

Hope you can come next week Tim?

Unknown said...

Damn, would have made it but my nail polish just wouldn't dry in time lol.