28 November, 2008

Ys, and Violence against Women

Okay, I am forced to reply to Ys' post of this afternoon with regards to this all too common occurrence and this shocking event...I respond with a posting I wrote back in 2005 which I hope will give her some faith back in the human race...

Sorry Ys, I should have commented after I read what you wrote, those couple of posts were some of the finest blog writing I have been privy to, even if just for the sheer honesty and skill of expression, they really merited a more carefully measured response from your readership...I hope this goes some way towards making that up to you...

2 comments:

boohoo said...

Thanks, Fink :)

Anonymous said...

yes thank you fink that gives me a lot to think about as a girl some people might be actualy nice when you think about it