20 February, 2008

Geotagged photographs

Well, I've done it, 4800 photos later (I actually started this exercise about a year ago), I've geotagged up every single picture (well, all those that I can remember exactly where I was when I took them, obviously)...so now, if you click on one, then look at the bottom right, you'll see in the "Additional information" section a new bullet point -
Yahoo Maps - Geotagging #1
- which tells you roughly where the shot was taken (White Bushes in this case), then if you click the "map" hyperlink -
Yahoo Maps - Geotagging #2
- a little window will pop out showing exactly where I was (which I'm sure will be of *huge* interest to everyone, not), anyway, I started out on the silly venture, and now it's finished...(and now of course Google will aquire Yahoo and I'll have to do it all over again on Google maps *slits wrists*)... ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help thinking "too much time on your hands" :-)

Unknown said...

Hehe...Well, quite...roll on camera tech with GPS built in...!

boohoo said...

hehe that sounds like a brain-numbing venture. well done you for completing it!

Anonymous said...

I can haz stalkerz?