17 May, 2007

Knee update

So went back to the docs this morning (got the 2nd earliest appointment), and was a bit suprised to find a different doctor sat in the consulting room (so, without quite intending to deliberately do so, I got a second opinion)...funny how things work out sometimes... ;)

This time it went like a breeze, a referral is "no problem" and it will be typed up and ready by Saturday! Plus there was none of this talk of exploratory surgery, this doctor said she would be recommending an MRI scan (which sounds much more like it)...! Just hope my normal doctor doesn't get upset by all this... ;)

Anyway, regardless, I'm going to get to see what it's like to be an unwell rich person! I'm quite excited! Knowing my luck though I'll just end up at East Surrey Hospital but just not have to queue up for quite as long... ;)

3 comments:

Ginco said...

Perhaps it's due to my horrible 6 month experience, when my husband was in hospital - and being shoved off to a total strange Doctor when you have an appointment with a familiar one, that I don't agree with the "second opinion" bit.
I am convinced these Quacks are all the freaking same - all over the world!
Once again Fink, I wish you a speedy recovery, and all the very
best. :-)

Unknown said...

Kicking Dude!

Anonymous said...

And he forgot to mention a HUGE thank you to Flyingpops for adding him to her BUPA plan!