24 July, 2008

Free Trident chewing gum at London Bridge

Trident - Free chewing gum #1
Trident - Free chewing gum #2
Well, if you fancy some free chewing gum, London Bridge is the place to be - got the free tropical soft chew yesterday morning, the full pack of Spearmint soft on the way home last night (bonus!) and the Apple and Apricot Trident Splash this morning...and very nice they are too...especially the Splash one (it's got that wonderful fake sour green apple tang when you first bite in, which is then quickly sweetened (before it becomes too much) by the apricot)...missed out on free V Water at "The Wharf" though because the Jubilee line was closed so I had to get the Thames Clipper...oh well, from what I heard it tasted like weak lemon squash anyway... ;)

2 comments:

boohoo said...

I'm really not keen on flavoured gum... just doesn't work for me.

I love how you totally took advantage of the freebies tho and got more ;)

Unknown said...

Ah but they get their free publicity from me...(for about 50pence worth of gum) ;)