27 March, 2006

Back to work...

(if I close my eyes though I can still see the view)...
Life Guard by pool...
Got some of the holiday photos up on Flickr on Saturday morning, but it's a hell of a job...proper summary will come when I find some time, but in the meantime check them out over there if you like...

Weekend was pretty good, apart from completely forgetting that the clocks went back - I was still dozing in bed when my dad was downstairs hammering on the door to pick me up, I had agreed to cook my tagine dish for the whole family as a special treat (it had to be, grating onions is torture) for lunch on Mothering Sunday! Anyway, despite that little hiccup it all went pretty well, I did an experimental veggie version (sweet potato, turnip and carrot) as well as the more traditional lamb variety and they both came out pretty well! ;)

Oh and the weather in England sucks...but then you didn't need me to tell you that... ;)

175 emails in my inbox (and counting)...not too bad considering! ;)

No comments: