14 March, 2006

Packing for holiday

Packing proceeding...
Well, I've started to get my act together, although it's impossible to compete with Flyingpops who is *always* packed and ready to go at least a week early...(not joking ;)

It's actually starting to feel tangible now - it's acts like getting pairs of shorts out from the back of the cupboard and picking up sun tan lotion from the supermarket that do it...I think that's why I've got a bit "behind"...(that is comparitively speaking, of course, we aren't actually off until Friday morning after all)...

Among the remaining holiday preperations I'm left with one terrible dilema however - which PSP game do I take on holiday? Because of the low firmware level I'm running I have to copy the code of the UMD onto my memory card and (without going into details) use some "special tricks" to get them to run...but the two games I really want to play at the moment are "Tales of Eternia" and "Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City Stories" but they are so large I can only fit either one, or the other onto my Pro-Duo...*wince*...I think it's going to be TOE that wins, but it's going to be hard to part with GTA for a whole week... :(

I need a bigger card...next month maybe... ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised you didn't mention the incident last night getting the bag out of the loft! 3 more sleeps to go!

Unknown said...

No, I'm pretending that it was a nasty dream... ;)

Anonymous said...

I have not packed or got our suitcases from the loft so please tell us what happened when you got yours out, I do know that you do not go into the loft so it must of been flyingpops who had the problem. See you Friday when I will be packed and ready to go xx

Unknown said...

Well, suffice it to say - *someone* - thought we didn't need the ladder to get up into the loft...which resulted in a rather tense five minutes with that certain *someone* teetering on my shoulders, wobbling around at the top of the stairs with falling luggage... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey -

It was too cold to go out to the shed in the dark with the nasty spiders to get the ladder out!