05 September, 2008

Home Alone

So, Fink is away on the stag weekend with my brother... having detoxed in preparation I must add..

I've been jealous all week (even packing Fink's case for him), but sadly, my thoughts of Cornwall, (Cornish Pasties, Cream Tea and surfing) probably aren't the same as boys on a stag do, so I'll be staying at home (in the warm)

This is the longest that Fink and I have been apart since getting married in March, so I'm beginning to wonder how to spend my time? As my thoughts move to the Home Alone movie, I may find myself jumping on the bed, setting up a DVD to protect against the Pizza delivery boy and set up marble traps to protect against the evil men!

I've arranged a girly Sat evening, and am out in London tonight with work mates.. My only real concern is who is going to cook my Sunday roast? Every week, Fink and I sit down at 6.30 for roast... being vegetarian, a minimum of 8 veg are served and nut cutlet or vegetarian alternative... I'm going to starve! .. that is unless anyone takes pity on me and decides to invite me over! ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any invites yet?

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately our sausage caserole will have ........ sausages in it.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks anyway Mr x! I had a very long lunch with a publisher today, so am hoping it will keep me going!.... but then food parcels welcome to anyone who lives locally - I don't mind!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome here, I checked.
However you would need to bring said cutlet or some such object... we would provide the rest! :-)