15 December, 2005

Work Christmas Lunch update...

- (not wishing to seem ungrateful, but), with paper plates and with plastic knives, forks and cups we set to eat, the turkey was good (with the right amount of cranberry sauce applied) but the potatoes that I were served tasted burnt on the outside and weren't quite cooked on the inside, so a bit of a small lunch for me as a result -
Click for a larger image...
- not a lot of cheese left (and this was at about twenty past one) either, I did manage to scrape a smear of stilton off the bottom of the tray and onto one of my crackers though -
Click for a larger image...
- oh well, it was probably miracle-work for what it cost to put together (as we have learned with Jamie)...and this *is* only the first turkey dinner of the season... ;)

Oh, one really good thing - Secret Santa bought me a nice flat bottomed mug for my USB Cup Warmer, excellent... ;)
Click for a larger image...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

USB cup warmer lol, what next, a Bluetooth willie warmer with latex keyboard for texting and tossing at the same time.

Unknown said...

Knitted Great Cthulhu dildo cosy? I shit you not...