05 December, 2005

Christmas Lights, new phone etc...

Well, lots to report from the weekend, got my replacement handset on Saturday morning with the first post! Well done Orange! It was a brand new C500, with a tiny 16Mb card, but luckily Flyingpops got a 128Mb with her C550 and promptly upgraded to a 1Gb one, so I threw the spare big card into the handset thus only missing one day of Chris Moyles New York Podcast... ;)
Click for a larger image...
(Update - first christmas card today! See pic above, thank you Whittleman!)
Saturday morning we had mass haircuts, I played DarkWatch on the Xbox from start to finish in one sitting (which I enjoyed very much, but was over rather too quickly), then Jinx came over and we got the step ladders out of the shed and put up all the Christmas lights on the outside of the house -
Click for a larger image...
- and planted the wonderful star, plant light thingies my folks bought us at a bargain price from Lidl -
Click for a larger image...

- which look spectacular...(all the kids from the estate joined in the excitement, Flyingpops got at least one exhausted "Thanks a lot, now my kids want the same" while admiring the view that evening from a parent/neighbour)...hehe...

Sunday we *finally* managed to get over to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (which I loved), did the Tesco shop and had a tasty Sunday roast for tea...good weekend... :)

Update 2 - just plugged my C500 into my work PC and like magic all my contacts and appointments jumped satisfyingly back over to the handset...(just missing my leather case now! But it is upgrade time...thinking maybe the M600? Come on Orange, stick it in the upgrade section!)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've beaten the outlaws with getting your lights up 1st then... perhaps you'll get an invite to sunday lunch if you offer to put theirs up!!!!!!.....

Unknown said...

Turned up to help them last Sunday and they had already finished! ;0