29 December, 2010

Back to work...

Redhill station - Early Morning
...ah well, it was good while it lasted, bit of a shock when the alarm went off at ten past six this morning - suffice it to say it got snoozed a number of times before I finally gave in and got up, especially as Thomas has taken to waking up at 0830hrs over the break (oddly and pleasantly)...ended up having to go to Redhill as the railway has decided to run some sort of hybrid Saturday service today, meaning almost nothing is going from Earlswood (unless I backtrack all the way to Gatwick, which would feel a bit wrong)...

Fingers and toes are crossed that they let us go a bit early today, but as yet there is no official word on the matter (just muttered rumours), so for now it's business as usual...but wish me a bit of seasonal luck that it isn't too long until I'm on my way back home... ;)

No comments: