06 October, 2010

MS Paint Adventures...

...okay, no idea how I'm even going to explain this...

It is with slightly baffled amusement/wonderment that I read/interacted with this highly original bit of web comic/insane geekasm...it actually very nearly defies description, but if you imagine watching someone playing an old text adventure game (where you can slightly nudge what they are doing) which features a kid (who is programmable - by himself) who gets an online game that when he installs it (as a client on his PC in his bedroom) allows his mates to control his physical environment...

I've read/played/watched all of Act 1, and trust me, if you are anything like me (which is, admittedly, slightly unlikely) you will *love* it...if not, just utter "WTF?" and shuffle on....

Ready? (oh no you aren't) - Click here...

No comments: