18 August, 2008

Wusthof Hollow Edge Santoku Knife

Yes! Finally found out what they are called (my powers of internet search haven't failed me, I've just been passively coveting and sitting here hoping the answer would drop into my lap - as it did)...You *never* (well, very rarely) see a celebrity chef without one of these incredible knives, the indentations in the blade stop whatever you are slicing from sticking to it! Simple, total genius! I will never growl at a carrot again with one of these in my hands...thus - I want - A Wusthof Hollow Edge Santoku Knife...and when I've got it I'll put it next to my impossibly light Kyocera ceramic knife...nice and safe and dry and sharp...

Chop chop... ;)

2 comments:

Kev Brown said...

That looks like a superb quality knife! That does irritate me when the food sticks to the blade when chopping!

Unknown said...

Sharp, so very sharp, yet darkly beautiful. It thirsts for blood. Er, I mean, what a jolly nice looking knife