05 May, 2006

BBC Countryfile Photo Competition

So the BBC have launched a charity calendar competition, with a theme of "The Weather", thought I might try my hands at it, already got some nice pictures (imho) of various conditions, what do you think of these..?
Rainy Redhill 250405
M25 - Bridge in the snow
Foggy day
Amazing clouds 090505
Never know, might stand a chance, these are last years winners, all very dark interestingly...Only problem is that they won't accept emailed entries, which is a bit old fashioned of them, so in order to enter I'm going to need to get them printed and actually post them in...bah... >;P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are first class considering you haven't gone to any far off locations to snap them.

Unknown said...

Fanks... ;)

I'm guessing they have to be of England to qualify (it being countryfile and all that)...I've got a couple of others I was considering, but I think these will be my final 4 (unless I take any others I'm happier with before september, never know)...

Shablagoo! said...

The second and third pictures are especially good!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Daniel... :) It's worth a try! I'm going to get them printed at Tesco (5p for a digital print at the moment!)...