28 April, 2006

Unazukin update

Unazukin
Got an Unazukin (more about them here)!!!! It's not for me though, it's for Kipperfrog's birthday...it's slightly bigger than I thought it would be (I had weebles in mind) but still *very* cute, checking on the back of the box reveals the complex instructions - it has four possible responses -
Unazukin instructions...
- so when you tell it a story or ask it a question, after it has done it's voice analysis it will reply either "Yes!", "Definitely Yes!", "No!" or "Definitely No!" (by either nodding or shaking it's head a number of times, click the picture for a closeup)...so a little more complex than my initial "flip a coin" guess...but I'm still worried about the "Unazukin, shall we go with this strange man to see his puppies?" aspect...I guess a million Japanese kids can't be entirely wrong though... ;)

I bought something else too, but it's a suprise so I'll have to post it later...it's funny though, great bit of "Engrish" translation on the back of the box... ;)

Anyway, happy birthday Kipperfrog (well, it was actually yesterday), but see you later on for the official celebration and giving of gifts! Until then, it's all mine... ;)

2 comments:

hannah said...

Arent Unazukin just class?? I bought myself one yesterday (I am keeping mine though!!) I think it is maller than a weeble, plus more cute too!

Unknown said...

Unazukin 0wn... ;)